Each of our facilities will implement property-specific comprehensive social distancing and health and safety protocols, developed in close consultation with state regulators and public health officials. Examples of these procedures include:
- We are installing floor decals and signage to help reinforce social distancing in areas where lines typically form;
- We are limiting seating at table games and the number of slot machines in operation on the casino floor;
- Live music and entertainment will remain suspended for now;
- Large drawings, tournaments, and special events will also be limited during reopening;
- Buffets will remain closed at most of our properties during the opening phases, and limited restaurant offerings including prepackaged sandwiches, drinks and snacks will be available at opening; We will continue to evaluate and add back offerings during later phases based on demand and regulations.
HEALTH & SAFETY
- Team members will be required to wear masks while at work; guests will be encouraged to wear them as well;
- Slot machines and table games will be thoroughly and regularly cleaned throughout the day;
- We will deploy a fog machine to disinfect and sanitize our properties every night;
- Sanitizer stations – including hand sanitizer and disinfectant cleaning supplies – will be installed on casino floors and readily available throughout the facility;
- All team members will undergo a health screening each day, including temperature checks, prior to their shift.