Honoring those who serve our community & country
Rewards for your service and dedication
Starting on May 15, all qualifying active-duty military, veterans and first responders — and a companion of their choice — will be eligible for an exclusive myheroes loyalty card. This membership card entitles you to special discounts and offers. An extension of our mychoice® loyalty program, this new addition is our way of saying “thank you” for your service and dedication. Visit Player Services to sign up today!
Exclusive myheroes benefits
Here are some of the features of this exclusive program:
- Annual tier upgrade to Advantage (or 1,000 tier points)
- Exclusive hotel discount up to 30%
- Exclusive dining & shopping discounts
- Designate a myheroes companion
- myheroes welcome gift
- Exclusive myheroes promotions
- Monthly mychoice casino “play for fun” offer
1. What is myheroes?
myheroes is a new extension of the mychoice® Loyalty Rewards Program created to show honor and appreciation for the incredible men and women who have dedicated their lives to serve our community and our country. The myheroes program is open to all Active-Duty Military, Veterans, Law Enforcement Officers, Firefighters, First Responders and their Spouse or a Companion of their choice.
2. How do I sign up for the myheroes Program?
Eligible participants can visit any nationwide mychoice Destination Player Services and present a valid, government-issued photo ID and supporting documentation to verify their Military or First Responder status.
3. What documentation do I need to verify my Military status?
You can use the following documents to verify Military status:
• Active-Duty Military, Reserves, National Guard and Retiree ID cards
• Department of Veterans Affairs ID card
• Form DD-214 Certificate of Release
• A valid, state issued ID or drivers license with Military/Veteran designation
4. Who qualifies as a First Responder?
Penn National Gaming defines a First Responder as a real-life superhero. Someone with specialized training who is among the first to arrive and provide assistance at the scene of an emergency. First Responders typically include Law Enforcement Officers, Paramedics, EMTs and Firefighters.
5. What documentation do I need to verify my First Responder status?
You can use the following documents to verify First Responder status:
• EMTs / Paramedics can use a state license, a EMT / Paramedic certification issued within the past 48 months, or an ID Card with their name and title on it.
• Firefighters can use an ID card with their name and title on it, a firefighter certification issued within the past 48 months, or an unexpired membership card.
• Law Enforcement Officers can use a valid ID card that states their name and title, or a LEO certification issued within the past 48 months.
6. What are the benefits of myheroes?
myheroes members will be eligible for exclusive offers, promotions and discounts, receive a Welcome Gift at sign up, and a one-of-a-kind myheroes loyalty card that will unlock access to even more benefits, including:
• Upgrade to Advantage Tier Status or a 1,000 Tier Point Bonus
• myheroes Hotel Discounts, up to 30%
• Designate a myheroes Spouse or Companion of Your Choice
• Dining & Shopping Discounts
• Exclusive myheroes Promotions
• mychoice casino Offers
7. How do I get a myheroes Companion card and who can I give it to?
myheroes members may designate one Spouse or Companion of their choice per year or per earning period to enroll in the program at sign up or anytime thereafter. Must be 21 or older and present a valid, government-issued photo ID or Military Spouse ID card at any mychoice Destination Player Services. myheroes members may revoke a companion from their account at any time.
8. I am already a mychoice member, will this affect my current tier status?
All myheroes benefits are available to qualified mychoice members and their myheroes Spouse or Companion, regardless of tier status. Joining myheroes will not change your current mychoice card number, tier level or benefits.